Below are few other major features supported to customise traffic to your website:
- Scheduled to send traffic at anytime following your preferred timezone.
- Request to send all traffic at same time, or distribute it evenly within a period of time.
- Scheduled to send one-off traffic, or repeat to send every day / week / month.
- Bounce rate control
- Customise traffic referrer
- Visitors from different devices, browsers, OS etc
- Session duration control
- Geo targeting (US only for now. More to come)
- Auto visit website internal links (Applicable to no bounce traffic)
Below are further explaination for each option @ Dashboard => Side menu => Bot Management => New Schedule. You can also mouse over those options to get some tips about them:
- Hit Balance: One visit = one hit and this valus is the total hits you've at this moment. This value is just a reference for you to estimate how much hits you should schedule. The actual hit deduction will only happen after your scheduled request ran successfully. Vice versa TrafficBot will not send hit when your account has zero hit balance, even you've successfully scheduled the send request earlier.
- Send Hits: The total hits (visits) you wish to schedule. One hit = one visit. Even if you've requested Max Child Visit value > 1, each visit will still count as 1 hit.
- Base Url: The root url you wish our traffic to land on. If you've requested < 100% Bounce Rate or > 1 Max Child Visit, TrafficBot will auto extract your internal page urls from this Base Url page and send hits to these internal page based on your setting. We recommend to put your domain root url for this value, for example https://example.com
TrafficBot will try to send all requested traffic at the same time. For example you've scheduled to send 1,000 hits to a website @ 11am. TrafficBot will try to send all 1,000 hits to that site all @ 11am. Please note that actual traffic sending time might have some delay in case some of our servers are overly loaded.Standard:
TrafficBot will try to send all requested traffic distributed evenly within your specified Schedule Date start and end time. For example you've scheduled to send 1,000 hits to a website from 11am today to 11am tomorrow. TrafficBot will try to send small portion of traffic after every few minutes, until it completely send all traffic @ 11am tomorrow. Please note that actual traffic sending time might have some delay in case some of our servers are overly loaded.
- Frequency: For this scheduled request, how often should TrafficBot re-run the same process again. You can specify to run it as One-Time only, Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
- Schedule Date: The period where the request should start and end. The end date is only useful when you've set your Delivery Mode to Standard, where TrafficBot will calculate and distribute the traffic between your specific start and end time.
- Timezone: The timezone for your Schedule Date. We recommend to set it to your local timezone, so that it is easier for you to manage the traffic. For example if you are staying in New York, United State, you should probably set this value to US/Eastern.
- Geo-Target: The geo location for your traffic source. Currently we only support US, however more will be coming soon. If you need traffic source from other countries, please send us the request via email.
- Referer(s): The referer for your traffic source. You can set multiple referers, each in a new line. Please note to specify the referer in full domain. For example https://www.google.com
- Bounce Rate: The bounce rate for your traffic. 100% means all traffic will bounce and they will only visit your Base Url then leave your website. 60% means 60% of your requested traffics will bounce, but 40% of them will visit at least another internal url from your page before leaving. If you specify < 100% Bounce Rate, you'll need to set the Max Child Visit to at least 2 or more.
- Max Child Visit: How many internal page the visitor should visit. If you set this value to 1, meaning all visitors will only visit the Base Url once then leave. If you've set this value to 2, meaning they will also visit another internal page before leaving. Please note that if you've < 100% Bounce Rate, you'll need to set the Max Child Visit to at least 2 or more.
- Max time on page: How long should the visitor stay on that page before leaving or visiting another internal page. We recommend to set this value to 5 seconds to make sure your other traffic can reach your website on-time.